1. Purpose of processing personal information
<IAPB Official Website> ('http://www.iapbhome.co.kr/'hereinafter' International association for plant biotechnology ') processes personal information for the following purposes, and for purposes other than: Does not use.
Confirmation of membership intent, identification and authentication of members by providing services to members, maintenance and management of membership, payment of the amount of goods or services provided, Supply and delivery of services
2. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
- (1) The Future Food Resource Forum processes and retains personal information within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject or within the period of retention and use of personal information according to the law.
- (2) Specific personal information processing and retention periods are as follows.
Membership and Management: Until service use contract or membership termination Supply records related to services such as contract, subscription withdrawal, payment, usage history in e-commerce: 5 years
3. Rights and duties of the information subject and the legal representative, and how to exercise them
The data subject can exercise the following privacy rights at any time on the `` Future Food Resource Forum website ''.
- (1) Personal Information Request
- (2) Request correction if there is an error
- (3) Delete request
- (4) Treatment stop request
4. Create items of personal information to be processed
The Future Food Resources Forum website handles the following personal information items.
- (1) Education related service
Required items: email, mobile phone number, home address, login ID, gender, date of birth, name, job title, department, company name
- (2) Handling complaints
Required items: E-mail, mobile phone number, home address, login ID, gender, date of birth, name, job title, department, company name, access log, access IP information
5. Destruction of personal information
In principle, the Future Food Resources Forum website will destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows:
- (1) Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (separate documents in the case of paper) after accomplishing the purpose, and stored or destroyed immediately for a period of time according to internal policies and other relevant laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB will not be used for any purpose other than as required by law.
- (2) Destroyed
If the personal information of the user becomes unnecessary within 5 days of the end of the retention period when the retention period of the personal information has elapsed, the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of processing the personal information, abolishing the service, or terminating the business. The personal information will be destroyed within 5 days from the date when the processing is deemed unnecessary.
6. Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
- (1) The Future Food Resources Forum uses 'cookies' that store and retrieve information from time to time to provide personalized service.
- (2) A cookie is a small amount of information sent to your computer browser by a server (http) used to operate a website and may be stored on your computer's hard disk.
end. Purpose of using cookies: It is used to provide optimized information to users by grasping visits and usage forms, popular search terms, secure access status, etc. for each service and web sites visited by users.
I. Installation, Operation and Rejection of Cookies: You can refuse to store cookies through the option setting in the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser. All. If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using our personalized services.
7. Write a personal information officer
- (1) The Future Food Resources Forum website is responsible for the handling of personal information, and appoints the person in charge of personal information protection to deal with complaints and damages of information subjects related to the processing of personal information.
▶ Personal Information Protection Officer
▶ Personal Information Protection Department
- (2) The data subject can contact the personal information protection officer and the department in charge for all personal information related inquiries, complaints, and remedies that occurred while using the service (or business) of the Future Food Resources Forum website. The Future Food Resources Forum website will respond promptly to information subject inquiries.
9. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
In accordance with Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, the Future Food Resources Forum website takes the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
- (1) Regular self-audit
In order to secure the safety of handling personal information, we conduct self-audit on a regular basis (once a quarter).
- (2) Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
We designate employees who handle personal information, minimize it to the person in charge, and take measures to manage personal information.
- (3) Encryption of Personal Information
User's personal information is encrypted and stored and managed, so only the user can know and important data uses separate security functions such as encrypting file and transmission data or using file lock function.
- (4) Storage of access records and prevention of forgery and alteration
We keep and manage the records of access to the personal information processing system for at least 6 months and use the security function to prevent the access records from being forged, altered, stolen or lost.
- (5) Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, modifying and erasing the access right to the database system that handles personal information, and control unauthorized access from outside by using intrusion prevention system.
- (6) Access control for unauthorized persons
We have set up a separate physical storage area for personal information and have established and operated access control procedures.